Social Media & Make-up Marketing Course
Duration: 1 Day 10AM – 05PM
Social Media & Make-up Marketing course
This course is the first of it’s kind in the UAE with a solo focus on Social Media influence for Make-up Artistry. It’s designed to help Make-up artists and those with at least a foundation level of make-up experience to start the process of building their online professional portfolios and attract the right audience for their career.
- The huge rise in numbers of beauty influencers has made it difficult for aspiring MUA’s and even some established make-up artists who are not equally active online, to receive the recognition they deserve. Make-up application is a visual craft and Social media is a great visual tool!
Join us to learn the tips and tricks required to stay ahead in today’s fast moving make-up industry within the most popular online platforms.
The course covers:
Social Media & Make-up Marketing course:
- Introduction to Social Media and the most popular Platforms.
- How to present yourself on Social Media.
- Your personality.
- Legalities and Laws.
- Required tools.
- Information on devices and equipment available on the market.
- How to prepare lighting and the right setting for high quality content, with practical demonstration.
- Getting creative.
- Tips for make-up styling.
- Methods of marketing and building a following.
- Capturing attention.
- DOs and DON’Ts.
- Staying up to date.
- Staying consistent.
Dates & Timings:
One Day – Full Time Course.
(10 Am – 05:30 PM)
- Start: (31 January 2024)
- Start: (22 March 2024)
- Start: (27 May 2024)
- Start: (27 July 2024)
The price is inclusive of:
- A set of Make-up Products is supplied by College during the class.
- A set of Accessories textures and Soft Boxes to use for photography.
- Course Notes Book.
- A certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Total Course Cost: AED 1,400
(*) Excluding Taxes
- A good Level of English is required.
- This is a course for Make-up artists therefore prior make-up experience is required.
- You must bring your own tools, brushes and make-up kit.
- You will be required to work on your own face or bring your own model.
- You must bring your own smart phone along with your charger.
- Stand or tripod (Optional).
- You can bring a DSLR camera, (Optional)
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 16 years.
- There is no upper age limit.