Private Hair Styling Lesson, : 3 hours session
Lessons for those wishing to learn professional skills for hair styling skills in private.
The teacher will apply the demo on you or a mannequin head and you’ll be taught how to re-create the looks.
It is suitable for beginners
The course covers:
You can choose one (3 hrs.) or both (6 hrs.) of the following options to learn in this session:
Lesson A (3 hrs.):
- Hygiene and Safety
- Basic Hair Chemistry
- Plaits – Three Strand, French and Fish Tail
- Blow Drying techniques
- Hair Straightening
- Advanced Blow Drying to create root lift and curl
- Roller set and Root movement theory
Lesson B (3 hrs.):
- Tonging / electrical curling
- Hair finishing and texturizing
- The Perfect Pony Tail
- Preparation for putting hair up
- Types of hair pins and correct use
- Back combing/brushing
- Dressing long hair – Chignon or Classic bun
Once both sessions of this course are successfully completed, an attendance certificate for the Hair Styling course from London College of Make-up can be obtained.
Accredited by: KHDA , Dubai Government, U.A.E
Attestation certificate is also available by KHDA on demand.
- NO previous make-up knowledge required.
- Casual dress code.
- A good Level of English is required.
- You are only required to bring your own set of make-up brushes.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 16 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
Dates & Timings:
Classes will be arranged upon your request & Subject to Availability.
London College of Make-up Attendance Certificate for Hair Styling Course.
All the Make-up are supplied by College
At LCM we only use the best of products and equipment in the industry to provide you with the finest learning experience.
A vast range of top make-up brands are supplied for class use.
College Location & Facilities
- Our college is located in the heart of Dubai Knowledge Park. It is an educational free trade zone campus that provides facilities for training and learning institutions.
- It is easily accessible by Metro (10 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Tram ( 3 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Bus ( 1 minute walk )
Valet Parking services & Street Parking are also available.
The following items are required and supplied by the college and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by College.
- Registration with LCM.
- Course Notes Book.
Total Cost per session: AED 1,000
(*) Excluding Taxes