5-Day Foundation Makeup Certificate Course
- Whether you are looking to start working in the make-up industry or just learn for yourself, this course is a great first step.
- A vast range of top make-up brands are provided for class use with course books.
- Train from London College of Make-up, offering the most recognized make-up qualification by recruitment companies in the Middle East,
The IMA (International Make-up association qualifications).
- Our students gets access to many brand discounts including the MAC, Kryolan cosmetics, Dermalogica, and many more.
- You will also gain entree to future Free Masterclasses, events and work opportunities through our College.
** It is suitable for beginners who have limited time. **
Dates & Timings:
5 days – Full Time Course.
From: 10 AM To: 05 PM
- Start Date: (03 July 2023), End Date: (07 July 2023)
- Start Date: (28 August 2023), End Date: (01 September 2023)
- Start Date: (23 October 2023), End Date: (27 October 2023)
The following items are required and supplied by the college and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by College.
- Course Notes Book.
Total Course Cost: AED 5,500
(*) Excluding Taxes
Upon completion of this course you will receive
The Foundation Make-up Certificate Course, awarded by London College of Make-up.
Students can also obtain further optional extra Accreditations on this course:
- Because LCM is a British Makeup College and the only makeup school in Dubai offing qualifications accredited by:
IMA (International Make-up Association) You can apply & continue for these internationally recognized certificates and diplomas.
- Accreditetation by: KHDA , Dubai Government, U.A.E
- Attestation certificate is also available by KHDA on demand.
The course covers:
5-Day Foundation Make-up Course
- Hygiene, health and safety.
- How to build and present your make-up kit
- Product research and awareness.
- Brushes and tools knowledge.
- How to set career goals and build your beauty business.
- How to market your services and expand your client base.
- Portfolio building knowledge and skills.
- Full client consultation: skin analysis, face, eye & brow.
- Skin types and conditions.
- Skin care products and making the right choice.
- Skin preparation: cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- Colour-wheel theory and identification.
- Colour correction and camouflage (warming/cooling).
- Choosing and application of foundation.
- Concealer choice and application.
- Learning textures: cream, powder, matte, satin, shimmer, gloss and glitter.
- Anatomy & Contouring: facial geometry and bone structure.
- Powder application.
- Sun kissing , blusher, bronzing, shading, and highlighting.
- Eyebrow products and eyebrow shaping with make-up.
- Pigments, Pencils, liners and mascaras.
- Application of false lashes both strip and individual.
- Lipstick application.
- Natural & Day Make-up.
- Evening Make-up.
- NO previous make-up knowledge required.
- The course is suitable for both beginners and those who wish to refresh or update their make-up skills for use in a retail environment.
- Casual dress code.
- A good Level of English is required.
- You are only required to bring your own set of professional make-up brushes and In-Class Tool Kit.
- You will work with a different classmate each day, therefore you must be willing to have make-up applied on you as well as applying it to others. We do offer an optional paid service to hire a model for your practice if you prefer or you can bring your model/friend.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
All the Make-up are supplied by College
At LCM we only use the best of products and equipment in the industry to provide you with the finest learning experience. A vast range of top make-up brands are supplied for class use.
College Location & Facilities
- Our college is located in the heart of Dubai Knowledge Park. It is an educational free trade zone campus that provides facilities for training and learning institutions.
- It is easily accessible by Metro (10 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Tram ( 3 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Bus ( 1 minute walk )
Valet Parking services & Street Parking are also available.